Geeny SecureSIM Germany
Security and trust are crucial for your IoT business. With Geeny SecureSIM - combined with the Geeny SecureGateway which is available on the AWS marketplace - you connect your IoT devices with your cloud securely - carrier grade.
You will receive your SIM cards by shipping service provider within a few days after ordering.
You get a SIM card which communicates directly and exclusively with your Geeny SecureGateway and has no connection to the internet as long as you don't implement that in your cloud environment on your own. You have the choice of three tariffs and three form factors.
- Germany: usage possible within the o2 Telefónica Germany network
- EU: usage possible in Germany and roaming in all countries of the EU and the United Kingdom
- international: usage possible in Germany and roaming in 80 countries worldwide
Roaming is subject to change in terms of roaming partners, supported technologies and countries covered.
- Triple-SIM: standard SIM card combining the form factors 2FF, 3FF and 4FF for usage in almost any modem
- high temperature resistant 2FF SIM: designed for industry applications, supporting a wider temperature spectrum
- chip SIM: SIM card as integrated circuit to use as part of industrial production (coils of 500 pieces each)
You chose the worldwide tariff:
- 1,500 MB data volume included
- 10 years usage
- 2G, 4G, NB-IoT, LTE-M supported
- up to 75 MBit/s bandwidth